Monday 18 April 2011

Edmonton - with snow on the ground still!

Good day in Edmonton with a number of contacts established, a great meeting with an old friend and accomplished feminist scholar who teaches at University of Alberta Lise Gottell.  Lise has connected me with a number of people including my final Edmonton meeting tomorrow with former Edmonton City Councillor Michael Phair.  Spent the day catching up on more planning, blogging, emails, and some sleep.

I leave for Calgary on the afternoon bus (it will be nice to see some scenery) and then the meeting tomorrow evening at the Old Y Centre.  (See poster below).

Lethbridge Wednesday evening and then head back to Winnipeg for Easter weekend with my dad and family before the Northern Ontario swing!

Today's Bravo call goes out to my Edmonton hosts Harry and Gerry Meimarolgou and Lise for buying me lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment