Wednesday 15 June 2011

Being questioned in Moncton.....by CBC

I was interviewed by local CBC Morning Host Dave MacDonald this morning at the Moncton CBC studio. (Thankfully -- this is one of the CBC stations that previously faced closure but continues to play a vital role in the area).

It was a good interview with plenty of questions about the reality of it all -- but not in a way that was prurient or exotic.  I appreciated the interest but also the challenge of saying why it is important for use to care about refugees in this world.

I pushed my luck and asked for photos...and the results are obvious. 

CBC Reporter Vanessa Blanch is also doing a news story today on the NSTP and local participation. 

 The Host - Dave MacDonald
CBC Moncton's Information Morning

After the interview -- I am not sure why we are not smiling
It was a good interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment